Geoffrey T. NolanGet the Nolan Advantage
Mr. Nolan practices personal injury litigation, with a major emphasis in automobile negligence, dog bite cases, boating accidents, and slip and fall cases.
Multiple Circuit Court jury verdicts in Muskegon County in the area of automobile negligence and dog bites.
Professional Memberships and Organizations:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Muskegon County Bar Association, Secretary
- Nolan & Nolan & Shafer, PLC, 2001-to the present
- Plaintiff personal injury practice with major emphasis in automobile negligence, premises liability, and dog bite cases.
- Criminal and divorce for selected clients
- B.A., Criminal Justice, Western Michigan University, 1998
- J.D., Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University, Honors, 2001