Richard CatalinoGet the Nolan Advantage
Handles all felony and misdemeanor cases, including, home invasion, major drug charges, and negligent homicide. Highlight: Successfully defended client facing life without the possibility of parole.
Professional Memberships and Organizations:
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Muskegon County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice law in the Federal District Court, Federal Court of Appeals, and U.S. Supreme Court
- Michigan Court of Appeals, 1986-1987
- Private Practice, 1987-1997
- Nolan & Shafer, PLC, 1997 to present
Major emphasis in divorce and criminal with expertise in probate.
- B.A. Grand Valley State University, 1970
- Graduate Work, CMU, 1971-1972
- J.D., Honors, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1986
Married 1979, four children.