Grand Haven

Grand Haven Personal Injury Attorney


A Local Grand Haven Personal Injury Attorney

Here at Nolan & Shafer, we are number one when it comes to injury and wrongful death in Michigan. We take on cases in and out of state, however, our main focus is on local cases. As a result, we are rising as the “go-to” Grand Haven personal injury attorney. Nolan & Shafer’s settlements and verdicts are the best in the area.

We are born and raised in the Muskegon area.  We are local and have been operating in the area for decades.  We have over 95 years of experience and have collected millions of dollars for your clients.

With You Every Step of the Way

We will give your case a personal touch, every single time. We have a Grand Haven personal injury attorney that will meet you in your home or at the hospital, file your case, appear in court and thoroughly navigate your medical records. We always surround ourselves with the experts and tackle depositions. And, if it cannot be settled? We will arrive in court and try your case. Unlike other firms, especially those in large cities who are simply the messenger in your case, we will continue to personally handle your case until the end.

Why Consider a Grand Haven Personal Injury Attorney?

If you’ve been injured, you can be sure there are lawyers for the responsible party’s insurance company that will be doing everything they can to limit the damage.  If you are in need of a Grand Haven personal injury attorney, the quicker you seek help in your case the better your situation will be.  Knowing what to do is just as important as knowing what not to do.

Seeking compensation for a personal injury is complex.  What you do immediately following an injury will be heavily scrutinized.  Getting expert legal advice as soon as possible if the only way to protect yourself from making innocent mistakes that could cost you from getting the compensation you deserve.

To get find out what you need to know about your situation, contact the best Grand Haven personal injury attorney by filling out the form at the bottom of the page or call (231) 722-2444.

Additional Resources

Find out more about your specific situation in the helpful articles below