MUSKEGON INJURY ATTORNEY
I AM DAVID P. SHAFER
I was born, raised, and currently live in Muskegon. I enjoy reading, CrossFit, longboarding, and
representing people who have been seriously injured due to the carelessness of others.
WHO AM I?
I was born, raised, and currently reside in Muskegon. I attended high school locally. I graduated from the University of Michigan, and then I attended and graduated from Wayne State University Law School.
I feel privileged to represent those who have been seriously injured and the families of those who have lost loved ones due to serious injury accidents. In my free time, I enjoy fishing, reading, and working out at Muskegon CrossFit.
EXPERT IN INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH LAW
I have secured the largest auto accident injury verdict in Muskegon County history. I have also obtained verdicts on behalf of injured people in many counties throughout West Michigan and along the Lakeshore. I have secured settlements on behalf of clients of up to Fifteen Million Dollars. I have obtained multi-million dollar jury verdicts on behalf of my clients.
Most of the people I represent have been seriously injured or killed in car, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. I also spend a great deal of my time representing those who have been injured or killed due to bus accidents, dog bites, general negligence, slip and falls, boating accidents, medical malpractice, and civil rights/police misconduct.
AUTO ACCIDENT SETTLEMENT WEST MICHIGAN
LARGEST AUTO ACCIDENT JURY VERDICT IN MUSKEGON COUNTY HISTORY
- Nolan & Shafer, PLC: 1995 to present
- Managing Member
- Representing the seriously injured and families of those who have been killed due to the wrongdoing of others. Major emphasis is in the handling of auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, bus accidents, wrongful death, dog bites, medical malpractice, slip and fall and other property accidents, construction accidents, boating accidents, legal malpractice and civil rights/police misconduct.
- Reeths-Puffer High School
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Organizations:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ), Sustaining Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Muskegon County Bar Association, Member
- Muskegon County Bench-Bar Committee, Chairman
- Muskegon Bike Time, Past Board Member
- Michigan State University Extension Board – Muskegon County, Past Board Member
- Urban League of Muskegon, Past Board Member
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Lakeshore, Past Big Brother/Mentor
- Wayne State University Law School—Student Board of Governors, Past Representative