MUSKEGON INJURY ATTORNEY
I AM MATTHEW G. SWARTZ
I live and work in West Michigan with my wife and two daughters. I completed my undergraduate work at Central Michigan University and received my J.D. magna cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law.
WHO AM I?
I was born and raised in Metro Detroit, but moved to West Michigan after law school. I now call West Michigan home.
EXPERT IN INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH LAW
I have successfully handled more than 300 serious personal injury cases, and more than 600 Social Security Disability cases. My practice takes me all over the State, but I focus my practice in West Michigan. I specialize in automobile negligence, nursing home & adult foster care home negligence, medical malpractice, and Social Security Disability.
AUTO ACCIDENT SETTLEMENT WEST MICHIGAN
LARGEST AUTO ACCIDENT JURY VERDICT IN MUSKEGON COUNTY HISTORY
- Public Defender (Indigent Criminal Defense), 2011-2012
- Myler Disability Law, 2012-2013
- Private Practice, 2013-2019
- Nolan & Shafer, PLC, 2019-Present
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2008
- JD, Magna Cum Laude, Michigan State University College of Law, 2011
Professional Memberships and Organizations:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Minnesota
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Muskegon County Bar Association
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Justice